In this episode, I’m getting into the details of a Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC). The low-risk side to investing in SPACs has made it really popular.
Although SPACs seem like a really great tool to make a lot of money, there are some dangers to it, and that’s what I’m sharing with you today.
In the episode of the Ian Corzine Show:
- What a SPAC is and how it works
- The benefits of investing in a SPAC
- How SPACs can be dangerous
- How money is made with SPACs
- What to know before you invest
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions